Mr. Cannon brings over 30 years of successful international management experience with operations on every continent. His history of ongoing successes in complex program management extends to his highly successful tenures as CEO of major corporations.
- President & CEO of Quadrum Global, Inc., a provider of diverse services and solutions to support commercial and government requirements worldwide. Mr. Cannon oversees the executive management and strategic direction of the company, including direct interaction with domestic and international partners and customers.
- President & CEO of DynCorp International (DI), a Fortune 1000 global logistics, infrastructure and government services company. As the head of DI he was responsible for the executive management of the company’s multi-billion dollar global business. He also served on the Board of Directors and led the company through its initial public offering and listing on the NYSE. During his tenure as president he diversified the company from its core government services business to include international project development in commercial related opportunities, including airports, logistics, infrastructure and master-planned communities – growing DI from $400 million in revenue with 3,000 employees to $1.9 billion and more than 14,000 employees operating in 36 countries.
- Mr. Cannon held a variety of management positions in his distinguished career with DynCorp International, including Senior Vice President and General Manager, Vice President of Contracts, Director of Contracts and Program Manager.
- Mr. Cannon served as a Director on the Board of Bristow Group Inc. and also served on Bristow’s Audit and Corporate Governance Committees from 2002 to 2016.
- Mr. Cannon holds a Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Virginia Tech.