Mr. Mohamed Kamal, is a certified Hotels, Resorts, Real Estate & Various Businesses Administration and Development with over 33 years in the Hospitality | Real Estate Businesses, has managed many hotels properties of international chain as well as Sea Side Real Estate planning, development and management.
Mr. Mohamed Kamal, have received Education from the American Hotels Association, CORNELL University, The American University in Cairo, Horand Vogel & Associates Germany, SHERATON & HYATT CORPORTIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINING, in Hotels & Resorts Management, Business Development, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales & Advertising.
Currently Mr. Mohamed Kamal holds the following positions:
- CEO of AMG HOSPITALITY Management Group LLC – Egypt, the Local Agent for CORNERSTONE HOLDINGS CORP in EGYPT & EMEA.
- Director in Board of Advisors & Governance of CORNERSTONE HOLDING CORP.- CANADA.
7. American University in Cairo – Effective Sales Techniques – 1993.
8. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts training sessions in Sharm El Sheikh Mövenpick Hotel Jolie Ville.
9. Management Training in Luxor Sheraton Resort (F&B, Laundry, Housekeeping, Accounting & Human Resources) 1988 – 1991.
10. Bachelor Degree – Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration – Accounting – Graduated 1986
11. American University in Cairo 1985 – Applied Accounting.
12. International Centre for Systems – Information Technology Sciences – 1984.